8 T.V. Shows I love to watch: I don't have Television anymore....I know it's sad but when I did have Television I watched:
2. CSI....I know there are like 3 or 4 of them and I would watch all of them
4. American Idol
5. Extreme Makeover, Home Edition
7. Friends (syndicated)
8. Any reality show that was on
8 things that happened yesterday:
1. Walked Justin to school
2. Picked up trash on our way to school
3. Took a nap with Sariah
5. Talked to Mom and Tallie on the phone (I am so glad they have ATT so it's mobile to mobile minutes)
6. Took Sariah, Justin and a friend swimming...gotta love Texas.
7. Got Sariah in bed by 7:30 so I could.....
8. Go on a date with my hubby for a few hours...yummy Cheesecake Factory
8 favorite places to eat
2. Costa Vida
4. Fat Burger in Las Vegas
5. Salt Grass Steak House
6. This awesome seafood place in Skagway, Alaska that I can't remember the name of but I crave the Halibut often
7. Joyful Spirit Cafe in Lexington, Virginia...oh I would love a #2!
8. That Pancake place I would go to with my sister Rachel when I visited her on the weekends in DC...what was the name of that place?
8 things I am looking forward to:
1. Being Sealed to my little family...still waiting for the ok on a couple things....Justin's adoption and my cancellation
2. Christmas 2008 in Utah
4. Getting on an exercise schedule
5. Getting my haircut this next week
6. Halloween with Grandma Jeannie and Grandpa Jim
7. Conference Weekend
8. A clean bedroom
8 things on my wish list:
1. To be sealed at Christmas Time
2. To live in a house...no more apartments....
3. For Justin to make some really good friends that he spends time with regularly
4. A Minivan
5. A pedicure
6. To finish my degree...I know, I know everyone thought it was done...sheesh!
7. To lose 50 more pounds
8. To visit Virginia
Now 8 people that I tag:
2. Rachel my sister
4. Cara Dee