|What's your inner eye colour?|
|Blue eyes You're a relaxed, laid-back chick with a sweet, friendly nature. Your kindness puts people at ease and also wins you many friends, and you love to be surrounded by those who love you. You've also got a strong romantic streak, and when you fall in love, you fall deep. However, sometimes when the going gets tough, you can become a bit reclusive and try to stay out of important matters – generally not a good idea! You tend to rely on others a lot, and your mood hits rock bottom when they disappoint you. Not surprisingly though, when someone is relying on you, you go to all lengths to live up to their expectations, and because of that, you make a wonderful friend.|
|Fun quizzes, surveys & blog quizzes by|
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
I found this giveaway today through one of my friends blogs! (Thanks for sharing the info Carrie.) It looks soooo yummy you have to go take a look! I love easy to make bread and cookbooks! Go check out her blog. She has great ideas for things to do with kiddos as well!
Saturday, September 27, 2008
8 T.V. Shows I love to watch: I don't have Television anymore....I know it's sad but when I did have Television I watched:
2. CSI....I know there are like 3 or 4 of them and I would watch all of them
4. American Idol
5. Extreme Makeover, Home Edition
7. Friends (syndicated)
8. Any reality show that was on
8 things that happened yesterday:
1. Walked Justin to school
2. Picked up trash on our way to school
3. Took a nap with Sariah
5. Talked to Mom and Tallie on the phone (I am so glad they have ATT so it's mobile to mobile minutes)
6. Took Sariah, Justin and a friend swimming...gotta love Texas.
7. Got Sariah in bed by 7:30 so I could.....
8. Go on a date with my hubby for a few hours...yummy Cheesecake Factory
8 favorite places to eat
2. Costa Vida
4. Fat Burger in Las Vegas
5. Salt Grass Steak House
6. This awesome seafood place in Skagway, Alaska that I can't remember the name of but I crave the Halibut often
7. Joyful Spirit Cafe in Lexington, Virginia...oh I would love a #2!
8. That Pancake place I would go to with my sister Rachel when I visited her on the weekends in DC...what was the name of that place?
8 things I am looking forward to:
1. Being Sealed to my little family...still waiting for the ok on a couple things....Justin's adoption and my cancellation
2. Christmas 2008 in Utah
4. Getting on an exercise schedule
5. Getting my haircut this next week
6. Halloween with Grandma Jeannie and Grandpa Jim
7. Conference Weekend
8. A clean bedroom
8 things on my wish list:
1. To be sealed at Christmas Time
2. To live in a house...no more apartments....
3. For Justin to make some really good friends that he spends time with regularly
4. A Minivan
5. A pedicure
6. To finish my degree...I know, I know everyone thought it was done...sheesh!
7. To lose 50 more pounds
8. To visit Virginia
Now 8 people that I tag:
2. Rachel my sister
4. Cara Dee
What could make a 4 month old smile so big 8 hours after she had shots?
(besides the Tylenol)
A big thank you to my awesome son Justin for doing all he could this week to help make Sariah smile. I seriously do not know what I would do without you in my life my little man. You are the greatest and I am so lucky to be your Mom!
James won Justin the dog tags and sticker from a booth put together by the Marine Corp. He had to do 20 pull-ups for those little prizes. The onlookers were amazed by his ability.
There is a man in this plastic fire hydrant in 80 plus degrees...seriously....not the smartest! Then you add kids to the mix? Who thought of this? I think the man in the outfit had a death wish or something.
Monday, September 22, 2008
She loves her baths...after her bath she is all talk and smiles!
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Sariah's new development is drinking water from Mom's bottle. Her pediatrician said it was okay to give her some water if we had been outside alot during the summer months. So she has been drinking water since she was a month old...not a lot...and not every day...just when she has been outside for excessive amounts of time...anyway...for the past 3 weeks she has been watching me drink from my bottle and smacking her lips....so...this week we tried it and she loves it!
Justin has graduated to holding Sariah while standing. Mom is so paranoid that he will drop and break her leg that he doesn't get to do this too often and only started it this week. ( I have had 2 brothers who were dropped as infants by siblings who were walking and holding them, so the paranoia has a basis.)
Oh I could just kiss this face! It has been colder the past few mornings so she has a hat on this day. I caught this face with my new phone...oh it's so cute! I think it's my favorite picture this week.
This week I made muffins for Justin to take with him on our walk to school. Do you think he likes them from the look of this picture?