Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Seoul Garden

For FHE (Family Home Evening) this past Monday we went out to eat. James came home from work and informed us that he was craving Korean food. As most of you know, James lived in Korea for about 4 years while in the Army and my cute little Justin is half Korean. Neither James nor I are able to cook an authentic Korean meal, which meant we were going out. He took us to a wonderful Korean restaurant named Seoul Garden. I must be honest, as we pulled up to the location in a some what different type of area, I was a little concerned how this food would turn out. But I was pleasantly surprised and completely satisfied. A beautiful Family, with yummy Food, and lots of Fun is what made this FHE a success!

Sexy Daddy Man and Baby Girl
Big Brother Justin and Momma

Chopstick lessons

Sariah is a little too young for the food on the table so she enjoyed her Squash and Rice.

Yummy Food (you might notice the fork on my plate...)

James is a pro at chopsticks...

This soup looks sort of gross with the grey noodles but it was actually good, promise.

They have this heating thing in the middle of the table where you cook your meat. I forgot to take a picture of the purple rice...it was so yummy! It was purple because of the beans that they mix with it. Also there where a whole bunch of different types of wraps for our food that I didn't take a picture of...we had lettuce leaves, mint leaves, seaweed, cabbage, and something else...I can't remember off the top of my head.

Sariah was suprisingly good at this restaurant..she is getting so big...she will be 6 months in just a few more days.

My cute kiddos!

2 comments:

Thom and Jamie Stansfield said...

oh yummy! Thom graduated from high school in korea and served his mission there so he loves to take us to korean restuarants too. We once tried to make some ourselves...never to do again! That is so cool that justin is half korean! I'd like to adopt from Korea some day...we will see!

Anonymous said...

Mmmm... Korean food. Hey. Someone please pass the kimchi, and let me retell old stories from my mission. I don't care if they bore you to death.