Thursday, April 16, 2009

Airplane Ride, 2 kiddos and 1 Mom

So traveling with 2 kids can be adventurous, especially when one of those kiddos is 10 months. All I have to say is thank goodness for nonstop flights on Delta and friendly passengers.

Sariah making friends with one of the ladies before we get on the plane.
Justin missed a few days of school for this trip to Utah...he of course did not mind. Here he is doing some of his work. I had to sneak this picture because he really didn't want me taking one.

On the plane before we take off Sariah is getting acquainted with her surroundings.

My smiley boy, he was such a great helper on the plane!

Please mom can I crawl all over the plane. It's hard to contain a crawler.

Mom went a little crazy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice face T! I hope that isn't the only pic of you from the trip!!! :) Can't wait to hear all about it.

Harshes said...

LOL!!!!!!!!!! Awesome pic of you! And Justin does have the BEST smile!

Hinkson Family said...

I know the pain, I mean joy of traveling with two kids. But I had a ten month old and a two year old! Not quite as good of a helper as Justin, I'm sure.