Monday, August 24, 2009

The Reception

Sariah and Justin were good sports to take a picture with the Bride and Groom when we arrived at the reception. Notice Justin's fake smile through out these pictures....We have been trying to get him out of this fake smile nonsense...I think it's a phase he is going through.

Some of my favorite boy's. I loved how Justin and Abe matched so well with their cute brown and blue polos. Brown and Blue were the colors for the wedding.
Cute Paul and his girlfriend TJ.
Oh this adorable man that I am holding is my cutie nephew Hank...oh I just love him to pieces.
Me and my cute sisters. In a home with 12 kids and only 4 of them are girls you get tight with your sisters. I don't know what I would do with out these ladies! They are wonderful.
They get all of my jokes and make me laugh often.
Cute Gretchen and her little fam.
My handsome brother Kent with his cute fam.
Seriously the reception line went on forever!!! They were in it for so long...they just had too many friends who wanted to congratulate them.
What do you do with 10 grandkids at a reception? You try and make them take a group picture. Mental note...do not make children take pictures after 8 o'clock at night. As you can tell from the picture below it is not very successful. 3 of the 10 are crying and only 3 are looking in the direction of the camera.

Cute Tallie and her fam.

The Fraze Fam

Right before we left Sariah laid down on the grass and didn't want to get up. What a cute face.

Loving her legs up in the air

She was so tired.

We left the reception at 830pm and this was the scene as we were leaving. Still a full house of people. It was a great place for the reception...such a beautiful yard down by the river.

1 comment:

Megan and Vinny said...

such a fun reception! your family is all so beautiful! and you look so great... and happy.

love you!
megan