Friday, August 28, 2009

To my man....


This sexy man dressed in a 70's style is my handsome husband! Today is his birthday and I just want all of you to know how much I love this man and all the craziness that comes with him.
He knows how to make all of us smile with his funny jokes and goofy faces.

We get so excited to see him and have him around.

He is an amazing father to both of our beautiful children.

He has a wonderful peace about him that can relax anyone.

I love you! I am so glad that you are my husband and that I get to celebrate your life each day!
Happy Birthday my love!

2 comments:

Paige said...

Happy Birthday! That's Crazy! My husband's birthday is the exact same day. Weird, huh? I'm so glad you have such a great husband and a beautiful family. You deserve it!

Megan and Vinny said...

happy birthday james! what a sweet tribute.

love, megan