Thursday, November 19, 2009

In the Spirit of Thanksgiving

It has been an interesting month as I have been reminded time and time again to be thankful for what I have in my life. I saw this video today and as I sat here watching it with tears streaming down my face I was reminded again that my life is great. I have so many blessings. The Lord continues to give me trials and helps me thru each one of them. He has blessed me with a loving husband and healthy children. All 3 of them bring so much joy to my life. I come from a wonderful family that is full of craziness that has made me who I am today. I have been blessed to have 2 amazing Dad's who have taught me soooo much in their own unique ways. I have an awesome mother who has loved me thru all my crazy behaviors and attitudes. Each one of my siblings are amazing and have blessed me with their special spice that they bring to the recipe of life. Most importantly I have an understanding and knowledge of our Savior Jesus Christ which gives me the hope to go forward with each new day. I am so blessed and so thankful today for all that I have been given.
Please take the 4 minutes and 50 seconds to watch the video. It is awesome! What are you thankful for?

1 comment:

TGPalmer said...

Thanks Tiana....I really needed that today....love you