Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Wing Night

There are some people who just make you smile every time you are with them. When I worked up in Park City one season I made some friends who do just that, make me smile! 2 of them still live in PC and one now lives in Idaho. When they heard I was coming to Utah and they wanted to do a wing night just like the good ol'times. Matt drove down to PC from Idaho and they all drove down to Orem to see me.
We had a blast hanging out for a good 4 hours. Seriously, I haven't laughed so hard in such a long time. The weird thing about this group of people is that none of us are even remotely close in age, 2 of us are mormon and 2 of us aren't, but we have sooooo much fun together because we have the same sense of humor and goofyness. I love these guys and can hardly wait for our next wing night reunion.

Beautiful Deby and MattLovely Lou and I....Lou actually got carded for the first time in years at this fine establishment.

Mormon gals and their Diet Dr. Pepper

The Budweiser Water crew. :)

All 4 of us in front of the wings place being silly.

No comments: