Saturday, May 8, 2010

Sunday Attire


Here are my cute kiddos making faces...Justin is all serious and Sariah...well she is sassy!I think this is the greatest pic of these 2 together in a long time. These pictures were taken for the Sunday after Easter...

Here I got a smile out of her but she is shrugging those shoulders...I love these dress so much and it was only $5 at WallyWorld....it is so cute and matches one of my favorite hair bows from Cherry Blossoms.

Cherry Blossoms makes some great bows and this one is my favorite right now. My great friend Kiley is the founder, owner, designer, and okay...she does everything for Cherry Blossoms. It's hard for me not to buy every single one that she makes. Go check out her store or her blog . She is doing giveaways daily on her blog.

2 comments:

Lindsey Walker said...

Such cute kids! Hope I have a girl so I can dress her up all girlie for church, love Sariah's dress and flower clip. So cute!

Cherry Blossoms said...

Thanks for the shout-out T! I can't believe how big sariah is! Holy cow! Shes a little beauty...takes after her Mom! Love you and Miss you!