Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween!!!!


Okay so it has been forever and a day since I last posted but I am going to do my best to get all caught up from the summer and post what is happening now. I want to get everything on here because this is counting as my journal and I don't want to miss out on the memories.

We are going to start with Halloween. Halloween this year was on a Sunday. At church we had a trunk or treat party the week before Halloween. Then the Saturday before Halloween I took the kiddos over to a neighborhood we used to live by that was doing trick or treating a day early.

Cute little Sariah had multiple outfits she wore for her week leading up to Halloween. The night we officially went trick or treating she chose to be Super Girl with crazy color hair.
Sariah twisted my arm a little to color my hair too. I put my wings on from last year and pretended to be the tooth fairy.

Justin was a crazy soccer player...crazy because he has greenish hair and it's sticking up all over the place. I love this picture because it's a genuine Justin smile.

This is the fake smile but still so handsome...isn't he getting so big.

Sariah was fascinated with the glow bracelets and kept trying to show her Pops how to put them together. She loves her Pops.

James was unable to go trick or treating with us on Saturday night due to some work he had to get done so it was the 3 of us. We had lots of fun.

In these pictures you can see the craziness that started the night off...and it was before they got sugar in their blood streams...can you imagine how it turned when they had sugar? We had lots of fun and walked over 6,000 steps. (I know the steps because my bodybugg told me so.)

No comments: