Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

Family Home Evening this week was spent at the Pumpkin Patch in Flower Mound. I was so excited to have some fun photo opportunities with Justin and Sariah. When we got there I found out that the batteries were dead on my camera, I know I am a genius! So the following pictures are all from my cell phone...not the best quality but they capture the memories. We had a lot of fun and will most likely go again next year. We didn't buy a pumpkin...it was way to pricey for our wallet. But they were fun memories for the kids I hope.

First we had to use the inflatable toys that they provided for free.

Justin had a lot of fun in the bounce house shaped as a pumpkin.

Sexy Daddy Man and Sariah just hanging around

Justin's interpretation of an American Indian

Watching Justin Bounce

Hmmm

Justin sent Dad and Sariah to Jail

Sariah looks a little scared in this one...I think she was afraid that Justin was going to drop her from all the excitement.

Lay back and take a look at me just chillin'

Ok I am done chillin she says.

This one is my favorite, I have some cute kiddos that is for sure.

Mom, Sariah, and a whole bunch a pumpkins

Mom with her pumpkins!

I thought this tree was really cool with the carvings and all.

How many pictures do I have to pose for?

Always a goofball for pictures.

1 comment:

Megan and Vinny said...

love the pictures!!! you sure do have a cute family. what a fun family home evening...