Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Exersaucer...or is that exerpooper....

Okay so my cute little girl loves to be put in the exersaucer...I do not know how to spell that word by the way....anyway, she loves the thing. More recently every time I put her in the fun little toy, she has been using that time to fill her pants. This past week I have had to wash the seat 3 times because she has over filled her pants with a nice package of grossness. One time it was so bad that I even had to clean the bottom portion of the exersaucer....seriously...how do they get so much poo to come out every time? The poo came down the legs of her pj pants and out by her feet...she was just dancing away in it. Gross! When it happened I just sat there and laughed for a good 5 minutes before I took her out to clean her up...the great thing is she sat there and laughed right along with me. I am sure if anyone would of been watching the 2 of us laugh at her poo filled exersaucer they would of had me committed but it was a fun mother/daughter moment.
Anyway. Here is a picture of the toy she loves without any poo.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The saucer was the best way for me to get my kids to poop. Usually a blow out. But it was worth the clean up when they were in pain. When will you be in town?

Sheri said...

I've had WAAAYYY too much fun laughing at Michelle with her new baby and her stories of massive blow outs. Thank you, I'll take cleaning up after my stinky puppy!!! Cute kids, though.

Sandy said...

The only way Z-bert would poop was in his walker. We went on a 3 day vacation and he waited until we got home and he could sit in his walker before he would go. We had to take the walker with us on all of our vacations. What a pain. In hind site I should have taken advantage of the opportunity and potty trained him . But he wasn't walking yet so here I am two and a half years later wishing it would suddenly click. No such luck. Maybe I will get around to doing that before Christmas. He starts primary next year and he will probably be going in diapers. - Simple joys of motherhood.