Friday, November 7, 2008

Randomness in Photos from this week

So this week has been full of randomness and lots of fun. Here are a few pics that I took this week.

Justin and Sariah

Loving the spoon

Are you serious Mom ?

Eating a toilet paper roll

I took this pic while I was driving. Sariah all of a sudden got really quite in the car and I turned around to see what she was doing and she was staring at me. It was so darn cute. She stared at me for a good 5 minutes. Long enough for me to take a picture.

I look a little scary but Sariah is so cute in her new towel from Aunt Cynthia and Uncle Kent.

This was taken while she was eating her dinner which consisted of peas...do you think she likes them?

So flexible are these little ones.

Helping Daddy Man brush his teeth.

1 comment:

Effie said...

o.k. seriously! I'm not one to put babies and children in contests, but this kid has got to be advertising! She's SO BEAUTIFUL!