Sunday, August 2, 2009

Baptism Day

The biggest thing about turning 8 in our family is getting baptized a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

Justin and his Daddy all in white before he gets baptized.

Sariah hanging out with Grandma Jean and Grandpa Jim before the starting of the service.

I got a pic with my cute men. Such an exciting day for our family.

We were so lucky to have so many wonderful people come all the way to Arizona for Justin's big day. My mom, Grandma Ladybug, drove from Utah with my three little brothers. Grandma and Grandpa Peel came from California. Missing from this picture is the cute Gifford family that we live with on a daily basis. We are so blessed to have so many people in our family who love and support us and Justin.

After the baptism we went back to the house for a party!! The 7 kids had a blast playing outside.

I find it really hard to be able to jump on a trampoline since I gave birth to cute little Sariah. Justin has been begging me every day to jump with him and I thought today would be the day to try it just one more time. Look how high Justin got.

Yep, the same thing still happens when I jump.

But we had so much fun.

Here is my buff brother James balancing on the jungle gym.

Justin really loves his Uncle James.

Here they are on the trampoline together.

Justin loves all of his uncles.

All the kids had a blast together. Here Luke is chasing Menleigh with water while everyone else watches the craziness.

Sariah would just go sit in the midst of all the action.

Who could this hot mama be?

Cute Baby Girl

All the kids standing still for one moment.

Sariah found some mud

Here is the mud she found

She loved it

All cleaned up after the mud

I totally forgot to take pics of all the food that I prepared for the party. I remembered right after we cut into the cake that we should have some sort of pictures of the food. Seriously...it was a huge Costco cake that Patty got for Justin. It had this scrumptious filling in the middle...some kind of yummy mousse. It lasted for almost a week in the house it was so big.

It was a great day for Justin and our family. The baptism and party were both a great success.

3 comments:

Cherry Blossoms said...

Tiana-
Your so beautiful and you look SO great in all of these pics! Its so nice to see your beautiful face, we sure do miss you! We will be in Utah the week after next...can you meet up?
Love ya!

Megan and Vinny said...

congrats to justin! what an exciting time in your lives. i sure do miss that pretty face of yours!

kisses, megan

Harshes said...

Um, have you lost weight? You look amazing! We so wanted to be there for his baptism. I am glad he had such a great day. Looks like it was a lot of fun!