Thursday, October 29, 2009

Discovering the Camera


James got me the Sony DSC-H20 Cyber shot camera last week and I love it. I set it all up the night I got it but didn't take pictures till the morning. Here are the first test shots from the camera. The kids are watching Sesame Street...we are huge fans...just wait till you see Sariah's Halloween Costume this year.

Sariah intently watching her favorite show.
Close up using by 10x optical zoom.

A close up of Justin...isn't he just so handsome? The morning light was coming through the window and the camera magically adjusted for me. I do not claim to know how to use all the technical stuff on cameras....I totally suck at it. This camera adjusts everything for me and I love it!


Cutie Laurel


The Saturday morning group







No comments: