eight things i did today - not in order:
1. Biked with Justin to and from school today....about 8 miles all together.
2. Attended a school band concert.
3. Took a really nice nap with my little girl and watched some good ol' sesame street.
4. Made "Pink" cookies from Otis Spunkmeyer....have to love those school fundraisers with cookie dough.
5. Laundry....seriously it feels like I am always doing laundry.
6. Nursed my baby girl....yes she is 17 months and yes I still nurse her 2 times a day, once at nap time and once a bedtime.
7. Looked for kitchen appliances and a washer and dryer for our new house.....if we are lucky will close on the 30th of this month.
8. Bathed a little munchkin
eight things i'm looking forward to:
1. Being in my own home
2. Decorating my own home for Christmas
3. Seeing family over the holidays
5. Justin's soccer game tomorrow
6. Sariah being weened.
7. Bedtime for the munchkins.
8. Tallie having her baby.
eight favorite shows:
1. So You Think You Can Dance
4. Lie to Me
5. Burn Notice
eight favorite restaurants:
1. Cheesecake Factory
2. Cafe Rio
4. Salt Grass Steak House
I can't think of any more....but I love to go out and eat.
now i am tagging a 8 people I think will read this post:
1. Tallie my adorable pregnant sister who I love a whole heap.
2 Rachel my sister who I also love a whole heap and bunch.
3 Anna the cuteness who now lives in Kansas.
4 Jamie Stansfield who is about to birth another beauty.
5. Jenn Wheeler who lives in the land of cold
6 Sarah Palmer my bestest friend from college.
7 January the amazing mom of 4 who is livin it up in Texas
8 Lindsey in Oakley, UT who is super model!