Monday, November 2, 2009

Silent Auction

I have a friend from college who is very inspiring to me. She describes herself on her blog as a "Wife to my amazing husband Richard, mother to Evan (4.5), adopted from Ukraine in December 2007; Maren, Lukas and Jacob (4), biological triplets; and Joshua (2), adopted from Uzbekistan in October 2007. We are now working to bring two beautiful little girls from Bulgaria into our family! Join us as we experience all of the ups, downs and in betweens of the roller coaster of raising a family and adopting internationally!"

For the next 2 weeks she is running a silent auction on her blog to raise money to adopt 2 more children. Please go check out her blog, there are amazing items to bid on and all the money goes to help a family adopt some cute kids with special needs!! I bid on a whole bunch of stuff...I couldn't just pick one item. Go check it out! Please help this cute family!!!

No comments: