Saturday, February 27, 2010

Blue and Gold Banquet times 2


We had the opportunity to go to 2 blue and gold banquets this year. One with the new ward we haven't quite moved into fully. One with the old ward that we haven't quite moved out of fully.
I forgot to take my camera to the first one.
Here is Sariah at the 2nd one...is she giving cuteness here or attitude? She won't go anywhere without that purse on her shoulder. 100 year celebration of boy scouts

Oh my goodness she found a noise maker?! Did she need any enhancements in the noise making department? No! Boy howdy she loved that thing until it successfully broke!

This picture does not do justice to the yumminess of this cake. Oh it was so good. The icing was spectacular. Yes those are ding dongs and chocolate covered doughnuts all around it. I didn't touch those things but loved the little bit of this cake that I tried....I craved it for 2 days after...it was that good.

Justin goofing around with a friend.

Justin got to be the flag bearer.

This was his first time presenting the colors and I had to capture it on camera.

There little troop.

No comments: