Monday, March 22, 2010

Everybody.

I know the past posts have not been personal ones....I promise to get some personal family ones up soon but I wanted to post this video for an awesome gal. She is a gal I knew in Virginia and is pretty amazingly talented. She is trying to win this contest.....

Ingrid Michaelson is having a contest for her song Everybody.

Now I would not post this video if I didn't love the song and think that it was well done. Melissa Branin is seriously so very talented. She did this awesome video watch it and enjoy. The more views she gets the better her chance is at winning. Watch it a thousand times....it's playing over and over again on my screen while I do my computer stuff. Enjoy...it really is a great song....Everybody wants to be loved!!! I love you!!



No comments: