Sunday, April 4, 2010

Cupboard Peek-a-Boo


I have slacked big time on the blog front. I am so sorry for there are a few of you who have commented more then once via email or phone call that you want to see the house updates and whats going on with the kiddos. I will try and get 2 posts out a day to catch up with what is already going on.
Here are the cabinets from the bathroom in our apartment...do you see the little hand? She loved to climb up onto the second shelf and play. She might be little but not afraid to explore everything. I think her bonus of being little is that she can fit into almost every cupboard around.

She would stretch all the way out and ask me to close the doors.


Then she would kick them open and say peek a boo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Little cutie pants! I just want to smooch her cute face!