Monday, August 16, 2010

January visits from Texas

Seriously wish this lady lived next door. She is the best and I can talk to her like no other person. I look up to her in so many ways. She is an amazing mom, knows everything about homeschooling, health, natural birth, chiropractic, and loves to watch movies. She is the best. We have so much fun when we are together. I am glad she was able to come out to AZ to visit her family who live out here and spend a few days with me as well. Hopefully next time she visits I will take a picture of her and me together.

Her kiddos and mine watching a movie.

Are they just so beautiful?

Seriously Sariah looks like she could be their sister.

Playing at Peter Piper Pizza

Climbing on the Merry-Go-Round is totally allowed.

Such a happy baby.

Sariah loved playing with her friends.

Sariah also loved January's lap.

The kids had fun one day out in the water.

Even though she is blond and wearing a similar swim suit this is not Sariah....it is her twin from another mother.

1 comment:

January said...

Oh my gosh. So cute. Now I miss you even more.