Monday, October 18, 2010

Coming Back.....Girls Camp Memories


Okay so it's been way too long since the last time I posted on my blog. I have so many pictures to post from this summer and beginning of school, that I don't know where to begin. Life has been going great with it's ups and downs and all the in betweens. I wanted to begin my come back to the blog world with just some quick words and one picture.

I spent 4 beautifully cold days with these 17 people at girls camp last week. It was amazing. Yes it was cold, cows mooed all night, coyotes scared us to death, my legs ached from repelling, caving, and hiking, and I managed to get sunburned but I would do it all over again!
Our camp theme was "Your Happily Ever After" based on the talk by Dieter F Uchtdorf. Great talk check the link and read it!
I was naive enough to think that girls camp was for the girls and the leaders were just there to help. I learned so much and loved every bit. So thankful for the opportunity I had to attend and hope I will be able to go many more times.
I will post more pics from camp at a later date.


No comments: