Tuesday, September 16, 2008

New Job!!

I just need to take a minute to congratulate my sexy man for working so hard these past few months to obtain a new job. He has been spending countless hours studying for new certifications and finishing up classes on his Bachelors and today it all paid off. We found out today that he will be starting a new job tomorrow....Wahoo! He has been working so hard to find a new job that will help broaden his skill set and the excitement is bubbling over at our house for what is in store.
I am so proud to have you as my husband, father of my children, and love of my life! Thank you for all you sacrifice so that you can take care of our little family! I love you!

6 comments:

CBalmanno said...

congrats! What does your hubby do?

Rae said...

Congrats on the new job. Too bad it couldn't be in VA.. LOL!

Love you!

Cherry Blossoms said...

Hurray...that means your moving to VA right? Love the pics of Sariah...she is so beautiful!

Tiana said...

James is a Network engineer...computer stuff...he talks and I listen all about it...I just don't understand it...I wish we were moving to Virginia but no...the job is here in Texas.

Carrie said...

Tiana! I found you! Holy Crow! I can't believe it. I hope you don't mind... I just couldn't NOT say hi. It looks like your life is great. I'm so happy for you! You totally deserve it!

Love ya girl!

Carrie Douglas Morris

Check out my blog at www.makeitcountmorris.blogspot.com

Megan and Vinny said...

what a sweet tribute to your husband. and congrats on the new job!