Monday, September 8, 2008

The Play Yard and Sariah

Okay so how come the best picture I get of her using her play yard is on my phone from yesterday. I spent about 30 minutes using my cannon camera to get good pics and only about 30 seconds with my phone? Oh the irony of it all! The first photo is from my phone and the remaining ones are from my camera. Sariah loves her little play yard, that was given to us from some great friends. I don't know if they want to remain anonymous so I will let them post a reply. Anyway, just recently she has started to grab for the objects. The great thing about the first picture is that I actually caught her holding the little ball. It is so awesome to watch her learn new things. I get so darn excited!




1 comment:

Cherry Blossoms said...

Sariah is gorgeous...just like you! I can't wait to meet her...someday! We love you T!