Thursday, January 8, 2009

Sledding and Gretchen's Baby Shower (Day 2)

So the day before we flew into Utah in snowed a whole bunch and then it continued to snow. So Justin and James went sledding with all the boys. I didn't get to go so I was unable to take pictures. But I did get this cute one of my 2 men bundled up before they went out to the big hill.

Aunt Tallie and Sariah at Aunt Gretchen's baby shower.

Aunt Gretchen opening presents for Hank who is due February 25th.

Sariah and Sean chillin in front of Aunt Gretchen

Sean was so cute he kept copying Sariah while we were in Utah.

Aunt Gretchen, Cousin Hank, and Sariah

Cuteness

We love Aunt Gretchen and are so excited for Hank to arrive!
I forgot to take pictures of all the awesome presents. Aunt Rachel and I got Hank some cute outfits and a bumbo. I am sure he will love them.

No comments: