Monday, June 1, 2009

Successfully Moved

We made it here to Arizona safe and sound. It took us 20 hours to drive and I am amazed at how well our kids did. Seriously, I don't know how they did it so peacefully. 20 hours in and out of a car and truck, I am so proud of them for making it without major difficulty. Thank you to my wonderful friend Caroline who made the trip so entertaining for Justin. He loved the little bags of things to do and all the yummy treats.
Anyway here are a few pics from the trip. I didn't take many.


Our first fuel up

All smiles after only 3 hours in the car.

Thank you to Truman and Vanessa who drove an hour and a half to spend some time with us on our lunch stop! It was so great to see them.

Crossing the state line at sunset.

It was raining and the sunset looked so pretty so I took some pictures.


18 hours into the trip and she is going a little crazy...she wanted to drive the car.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy you made it safely!!!

Becktacular Duo! said...

Moving is so difficult, I'm glad it went well! Way to go! :)

Luke and Niki said...

YAY YAY YAY! You will love living in AZ!!! Glad you made it!

PS email me your new address so i can send that invite. You have it right?

DLonna said...

miss you already! Rebecca Janis commented how she missed your Sunday hug!

Megan and Vinny said...

yay for the great move! good luck in az and i am of course very happy that you are that much closer to me!
megan