Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Technology Lacking....


This is a picture of my kitchen sink. You might notice the beautiful flowers my loving husband got me a week an half ago. You might notice the white cupboards. But do you notice that there is no dishwasher?That is right ladies and gentlemen, no dishwasher. Can you believe it? Washing dishes by hand is not my favorite chore...but there are worse chores to do. Until we move into our house I will be doing a lot of hand dishes.
A lot of people say that they were born in the wrong era. How they would like to of been born a hundred years ago or even further back in time. I, on the other hand, know for a fact that I was born in the right era. The Lord knew exactly what he was doing placing me in a time where there are so many different technologies that I could not live without, dishwashers being one of them. Running water, hot showers, indoor plumbing all around, washing machines, cell phones....seriously the list could go on. I am ever grateful for the modern technologies that make my life easier and give me more time to play with my cute kiddos.

3 comments:

megan said...

not having a dishwasher... that really is a big bummer. but you are soooooo lucky to have a kitchen window right about your sink!!! i wish with all my heart that i had a kitchen window. it seems so romantic and dreamy to me.

loves to you!

CaraDee said...

All I know is that I would kill to have your faucet.

Tiana said...

Ok...thanks for the positive feedback. I need to be grateful for the things I do have....a romantic dreamy window and a faucet Cara would kill for. Love you guys!