Friday, May 21, 2010

Happy Birthday Little Miss


All week you have been talking about your birthday and it is finally here Little Miss! We get to celebrate you! Wahoo!
I can hardly believe that it has already been 2 years since this picture was taken.
This year you have grown so much. You are walking, running, climbing, talking, singing, giggling, playing pretend, putting away the silverware, reading books to yourself with your own words "no more monkeys jumping on the bed", hugging, kissing, oh the list goes on. It has been an eventful year that is for sure. Wouldn't change it for a minute.

I feel so blessed to be your Mom. You are one of a kind. Not another like ya. Each morning when you wake up and give me that great big hug I thank Heavenly Father for sending you to me. I love you Sariah Marie and look forward to many more birthdays.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for my birthday card. I cried. I hope little miss is feeling better and that she has a spectacular birthday. I couldn't pick a better person to almost be birthday buddies with. :)

Six Little Ducklings said...

Happy Birthday Beautiful Sariah! We love you and hope your birthday is fabulous.

Hugs, Aunt Carla and the crew

Megan and Vinny said...

i adore this little girl and still can't believe we haven't met... thank heaven for blogs because i feel like i know her! happy birthday special girl! i love you tiana and i love how much you love your kids!
megan